1. Individual, at least 18 years old, with full civil capacity; the minors need to be permitted by the guardians in writing.
2. With the basic ability and physical conditions of being a volunteer.
3. Comply with the constitution and regulations of Beijing Volunteers Association.
4. Beijing resident.
The related rights of volunteers:
1. Participate in the voluntary activities;
2. Receive the related training for voluntary activities;
3. Put forward advice and suggestions to the voluntary activities;
4. Application for cancelling the volunteer registration.
The related obligations of volunteers:
1. Comply with the constitution and regulations of Volunteers Association in China;
2. Fulfill the commitment and convey the concept for voluntary service;
3. Maintain the image of volunteer association and volunteers consciously;
4. Safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the service object consciously;
5. Boycott of the profit activities or other activities against social morality in the identity of a volunteer;
6. Complete the voluntary tasks on time;
7. Keep the privacy of the service object.